آخر الأخبار

جاري التحميل ...

Amanda Bynes slams Chrissy Teigen: 'You're an old, ugly model compared to me!'

 
The former Nickelodeon star fired back on Twitter after 'Sports Illustrated' model Tiegen posted advice to Bynes supporters.

 Model Chrissy Teigen is the latest target of Amanda Bynes’ Twitter ire. Wrote Bynes in one tirade: “Chrissy Teigen, you're not a pretty model compared to me ...  I'm far prettier than you!"

POOL PHOTO

Model Chrissy Teigen is the latest target of Amanda Bynes’ Twitter ire. Wrote Bynes in one tirade: “Chrissy Teigen, you're not a pretty model compared to me ... I'm far prettier than you!"


For Amanda Bynes, Twitter feuds are bustin' out all over.
The 27-year-old former Nickelodeon star, who stirred up trouble on the Twitterverse with Rihanna last weekend and tangled with Courtney Love on the site on Tuesday, got into another online spat with 'Sports Illustrated' model Chrissy Teigen on Tuesday.
RELATED: AMANDA BYNES SAYS CHRIS BROWN BEAT RIHANNA FOR BEING UGLY
"The fact that Amanda Bynes has any 'support' to retweet is really unsettling," Teigen, 27, posted. "Support people with mental illness, yes. But don't condone/enable scary and poor behavior."
Bynes, who was arrested last week for alleged marijuana possession and reckless endangerment, didn't take the advice to her fanbase kindly.
RELATED: MARA WILSON: WHY CHILD STARS ‘GO CRAZY’
"Chrissy Teigen, you're not a pretty model compared to me," Bynes shot back. "I signed to Ford models at age 13. I don't looks up to you beauty wise. I'm far prettier than you!"
"I'm offended that you're saying I have a mental illness when I show no sign of it," Bynes contined. "But thankfully not one man that wants me wants you and you are an old ugly model compared to me!"
Amanda Bynes leaves Manhattan Criminal Court on Friday after being released.

Jefferson Siegel

Amanda Bynes leaves Manhattan Criminal Court on Friday after being released.

RELATED: AMANDA BYNES: MY LAWYER IS GETTING MY CASE DROPPED
"I don't respect you!" Bynes finished. "You're no beauty queen! I'm a beauty queen."
Teigen, who's engaged to crooner John Legend, took the bashing in stride.
RELATED: AMANDA BYNES: I'M SUING NYPD FOR UNLAWFUL ARREST
"Nope. Not going to indulge," she wrote. "Wish the best for her truly."
She also asked her followers not to provoke the troubled starlet.
RELATED: AMANDA BYNES CLAIMS SHE WAS ‘SEXUALLY HARASSED’ BY COPS BEFORE ARREST
"I never ask anything of you guys, but please. I don't need defending and please stop writing her," Teigen wrote. "It's not funny. It's sad."



عن الكاتب

nadereladly

التعليقات


اتصل بنا

إذا أعجبك محتوى مدونتنا نتمنى البقاء على تواصل دائم ، فقط قم بإدخال بريدك الإلكتروني للإشتراك في بريد المدونة السريع ليصلك جديد المدونة أولاً بأول ، كما يمكنك إرسال رساله بالضغط على الزر المجاور ...

جميع الحقوق محفوظة

All-news