آخر الأخبار

جاري التحميل ...

Baz Luhrmann On That Time He Turned Down Directing a Harry Potter Movie

“The first one came along and they rang me, and while I love the pictures and the books now, then I thought, ‘What’s that?’ And said, ‘Well that sounds interesting, but I’m thinking of doing a reinvention of the modern musical’, and that was Moulin Rouge. So I’m an obvious idiot, because I should have taken Harry Potter.” — Director Baz Luhrmann on how, in another life, he might have directed Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone.
I can see it now. Before Moulin Rouge the only movie he’d directed was Strictly Ballroom, which isn’t quite so… er… Baz Luhrmann-y as his later efforts. So we’d get a few minutes into the movie, and then: BAM! Sparkles! Dance parties! A forbidden romance between McGonagall and Snape told through anachronistic musical numbers! Warner Bros. would never have seen it coming.

عن الكاتب

nadereladly

التعليقات


اتصل بنا

إذا أعجبك محتوى مدونتنا نتمنى البقاء على تواصل دائم ، فقط قم بإدخال بريدك الإلكتروني للإشتراك في بريد المدونة السريع ليصلك جديد المدونة أولاً بأول ، كما يمكنك إرسال رساله بالضغط على الزر المجاور ...

جميع الحقوق محفوظة

All-news