آخر الأخبار

جاري التحميل ...

Selena Gomez Just 'Wants To Have Fun' With Justin Bieber!

selena gomez justin bieber wants to have fun
Are they or aren't they??!!
We've been speculating whether or not Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber are back together for a THIRD TIME, but unfortunately for Bieby, Selena revealed on The Elvis Duran and The Morning Show that she is in NO RUSH to commit!
The Come & Get It singer spilled:
"I'm in my twenties so I want to have fun and I want to enjoy my life and not have to worry about every little thing. Each of the tracks is just letting loose and being in the moment."
That's right, gurl! You're young! Even if he is the great and powerful JB, you shouldn't be tied down to any man right now!
As for her fan's interest in her personal life??! The starlet politely tells us to mind our own effin' business.
Selena explained:
"I think I've actually given enough of myself, if that makes sense. I feel within my music, and even how I handle myself in interviews, people think they know, but they really actually don't. . .In a way, I like to keep myself a little bit private, but at the same time people do assume things."
But we love your love story too much!
Sorry gurl! We're addicted to you.
However, our obsession with you ALSO means that we'll stand by you no matter what decision you make with Justin!

عن الكاتب

nadereladly

التعليقات


اتصل بنا

إذا أعجبك محتوى مدونتنا نتمنى البقاء على تواصل دائم ، فقط قم بإدخال بريدك الإلكتروني للإشتراك في بريد المدونة السريع ليصلك جديد المدونة أولاً بأول ، كما يمكنك إرسال رساله بالضغط على الزر المجاور ...

جميع الحقوق محفوظة

All-news